Covid 19 Policy
We now have a policy in place to make things safe and fun for our return in September. Please can you take the time to read the changes we have in place.
Please do not attend if you or any family member is feeling unwell.
- On arrival, please wait outside the main entrance of the venue (socially distancing). Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before class starts.
- Claire will welcome you in, and invite you to hand sanitise prior to class starting, then show you to a space.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times throughout the session.
- Children under 5 are not required to maintain a social distance, but parents are. Please encourage your little one to come back if they wander.
- Every venue will be large enough to allow 10-15 parents to socially distance.
- Each parent and toddler will be given a prop bag / craft bag when they arrive, which will be sanitised after every use. Please do not share props, instruments and crafting materials. Please return all items to the bag when finished. You can still take your crafting home as normal.
- Only 1 adult will be permitted per family (siblings can attend as usual).
- The wearing of a face covering is mandatory when arriving and if you need to move from your socially distanced spot, as we will be adhering to a 2m social distance.
- Claire will wear a face visor so the children can still see facial expressions and movement of mouth for phonics pronunciation.
- Phase 1 of our return will include a sensory tray which I will visit the child individually to use.
- When your class has finished please leave promptly, through the designated exit to allow touch points to be cleaned before the next class.
- In the event that you are unwell, or cannot attend a class then there will be live content every week, and as part of your signup you will have access to the private facebook group, to access content.
- Refunds will not be offered for missed classes.
- Unfortunately, I cannot arrange a change to another day.
- Full details will be taken upon booking for track and trace purposes.
- If you develop any COVID 19 symptoms (Persistent cough, fever, loss of smell / taste) within 72 hours of attending a class, please inform Claire Noonan directly on 07845 454585, at which point Claire will inform all attendees and the venue.
- You will be informed by Claire Noonan directly if anyone in your group tests positive for COVID-19.
- If government guidelines change and we can no longer run classes, then we will revert to ZOOM/Facebook live classes.
In the event of a further lockdown
In the event of a local or national lockdown in which Fun and Phonics / Song and Sensory cannot physically run in-person classes, I will revert to online classes for you take part at home with your child. Unfortunately I cannot offer a refund in these circumstances.
Please bear with me whilst we return to the “new norm”, I will be doing the very best I can to make it safe, secure and fun for everyone.
Policy next reviewed December 2020
Copyright Fun and Phonics 2020 – All rights reserved